Here at Storybook and Co. our experienced wedding planners are there to attend meetings, handle paperwork, coordinate with all of your suppliers and vendors, track your budget and deadlines and so much more. Without a wedding planner, you run the risk of missing items, spending countless hours chasing vendors and can end up with unnecessary costs.
We are here to reduce any pressure that arises from planning a wedding, so we’ll take any pesky or stressful tasks off your hands – you’ll feel confident having our friendly team of experienced staff by your side!
Our wedding planning services include:
but is not limited to:
- Unlimited contact via email + client portal.
- Up to 3 consultations (approx. 90-minute either by face-to-face, wine + video calls or phone)
- Up to 2 site visits within 100kms of Brisbane City.
- Access to your own client portal, where we keep all of your planning materials, A-Team information + documents all in one place.
- Monthly check-ins – your planner will check in at least once a month to touch base on both the status of your wedding planning.
- Access to our timelines, checklists + other cool SB&Co. materials built to assist you in planning your day + making sure you’re all covered.
- Access to our comprehensive list of SB&Co. recommended suppliers for all elements of your wedding. We also get to understand the two of you a little bit + make sure that the vendor is the right fit for you both to ensure your day has the perfect A-Team.
- Vendor management – sourcing quotes + costs, as well as the availability of suppliers for your day. We deal with all of the back + forth communications with vendors, saving you both time + added stress. We consolidate the quotes + available suppliers for your day into a portfolio for you to choose from, making this process easy + stress-free].
- Budget management – the creation + tracking of budgets, invoice collation with amount + due date reminders.
- Industry discounts – ensuring that where these are passed onto us, we pass them onto you – saving you where we can!
- Basic run sheet organisation + management
- Everyday support – we’re the ear you talk off, the shoulder you can cry on + additional support when you need it, especially if your future Mother in-law is giving you grief about the decisions you have made surrounding your wedding day.
wedding planning packages
starting from $3,800*
Payment Plans Available*
“Kirsty, you are a super star – I had a lot of wishes for my dream wedding and you made every single one a reality! Our day was absolutely perfect because of your passion, patience and attention to detail. I do not have enough good words to describe your service, and I am so thankful and appreciative of everything you did for us! <3
Thank you Kirsty for making our dream wedding a reality – you worked your magic to produce a day we will never forget. You were always in contact to keep us posted, you provided advice in areas I couldn’t make up my mind on, and you somehow managed to make the storms and rain stop the second our outdoor ceremony commenced 😉 I’m so thankful we found you, because it was everything we wanted and more. You are a blessing, and we can’t recommend you highly enough! xx”
not what you are looking for?
Check out our other services…