on the day coordination
Our on the day coordination services include,
but is not limited to:
- Unlimited contact via email + client portal.
- Up to 3 consultations (approx 90-minute either by face-to-face, wine + video calls or phone)
- Up to 2 site visits within 100kms of Brisbane City.
- Access to your own client portal, where we keep all of your A-Team information, run sheet information + documents all in one place.
- Access to our timelines, checklists + other cool SB&Co. materials built to assist you in planning your day + making sure you’re all covered.
- Intensive support 8 weeks from the wedding.
- Converse with all suppliers prior to the day.
- Picnic basket prepared for the couple to take out during photos, you guys are important to us here at SB&Co.
- Full preparation of a detailed run sheet including the distribution to vendors before the + on the wedding day, so they are aware of what is happening. (We have printed copies with us to hand out on the day where needed).
- Vendor coordination in the lead up to the wedding, ensuring we are across all of their needs on the day + any catering requirements where applicable.
- Access to our Emergency Supplies Kit, ensuring we’ve got all bases covered for any little mishaps (yes, this does happen).
- Presence at your wedding rehearsal to provide advice and direction, if needed.
- Oversee your wedding on the day, including but not limited to, receiving deliveries, managing time frames, coordinating vendors and managing any other details that require attention.
- Coverage is normally between 8-10 hours with 1-2 coordinators based on the size of the event – additional time and coordinators may be requested for an additional cost*
on the day coordination packages
starting from $1,800*
+ additional COVID safe plans are $600
Payment Plans Available*
“My husband and I recently got married at Maleny in the midst of COVID-19 restrictions. In fact, on the day of our wedding the Queensland restrictions on gatherings were tightened up again. Not to mention the gale force winds which resulted in us moving our ceremony and reception site last minute. And the entire day was perfection thanks to Kirsty and her team at Storybook & Co. I don’t recall a single moment of panic or stress. Our entire wedding day just flowed beautifully and some of our fondest memories of the day are getting our portraits done with Kirsty and our photographer.
We smiled and laughed non-stop thanks to Kirsty’s calm and joyful nature. We couldn’t recommend Kirsty enough”
not what you are looking for?
Check out our other services…